I believe we live in the foodie era. We are coming up with new ways to create foods, we share our foods on social media and people following any kind of lifestyle (dairy free, gluten free, vegan, low carb, paleo, etc.) get to enjoy all the flavors and so much more! What a time to be alive!
On this recipe I'm creating a sweet potato blondies using... SWEET POTATO FLOUR! Yes, you've heard it. And it actually taste amazing, the only ingredients are sweet potatoes. Adds a natural sweetness to foods and you can't only bake with it, you can add it to smoothies, top yogurt bowls etc. GENIUS IDEA!
I wasn't sure what I wanted to create first with this flour so I got a little bit adventurous and tried to recreate some blondies or bars.. I don't know. At the end I decided to call them Sweet Potato Coconut Soft Blondies! Hope you get to try this amazing flour and enjoy it as much as I am doing!
PS. I will link the products in the ingredient list.
- 1/4 cup of Glean sweet potato flour
- 1/2 cup of coconut flour
- 1/3 cup of coconut oil
- 1 small shredded zucchini
- 1/2 cup of monk fruit
- 1 egg
- 2 scoops of Dr. Axe Multi Collagen
- 2 Tbsp of Know Foods chocolate chips
1. Preheat the oven at 350F
2. Mix all the ingredients except for the chocolate chips.
3. Spread the mixture in a 8x8 baking dish with parchment paper or greased with coconut oil.
4. Bake for 35 minutes.
Nutritional Information (per serving) 201 kcal