Hello guys, hope you are having a wonder start of the season! For me has been pretty usual, the weather has been lowering in the morning but nothin major and honestly I don't expect a huge change until November since I live next to the dessert.
This semester has been very slow but very demanding, if you didn't know this part about me... I study nutrition and I'm in my 7th semester from 9 semester, so things are getting real and I cannot wait to graduate.
I'm grateful to be studying something I'm really passionate about, which is nutrition and I can't wait to help other people improve their quality life in a balanced while enjoying all the flavors. Another of my passions is to cook! I LOVE IT SO MUCH.
The effect of cooking:
- It relaxes me
- Fun time to dance and sing along
- Test my creativity
- Try new things
- I love hacking recipes and modify them
Today I'm sharing this Layered Chocolate Pumpkin Cheesecake: Paleo, Vegan and Low Carb, just how I like them and works for me personally. It's all about balance! One serving of this bad boys has 5.2 grams of total carbs, and packed with healthy fats from cashews and coconut using Cave Shake, which is basically the best coconut milk I've had! It's sweetened with stevia and it's chocolate flavor. Important to add a delicious creaminess to the cheesecakes.
INGREDIENTS (12 servings)
- 1 Chocolate Fat Shake from Cave shake (can substitute for 1 cup of full fat coconut milk)
- 1 cup of soaked cashews
- 1 cup of canned pumpkin
- 1/2 cup of monk fruit or coconut sugar
- 1/2 tsp of cinnamon
1. In a blender add the fat shake and half of the cashews, mix until you get a creamy consistency.
2. Pour the mix in 12 muffin tins.
3. Mix in the blender the best of the ingredients and pour in the muffin tins.
4. Freeze for 5 hours.
Nutritional Information (per serving) 98kcal