Hello there! So it's been now about 6 months that I have been seed cycling, and has been a game changer for me. I can't stop raving about how amazing it has been, if you are still not familiar about what this is I have a full blogpost where I explain full detailed. Seed Cycling (How I Got My Period Back).
I have to say that I have managed different thing in my life such as specific deficiencies that I explain in this blogpost, plus I also mention that I prefer and recommend you to keep seeds raw to keep all the nutrients intact. So in this recipe I feel things nice, easy and raw.
- Flaxseeds the function is to prevent an excessive amount of estrogens, lignans in flaxseed do a great job at it!
- Pumpkin seeds the zinc content helps to prepare your body for the next phase and the progesterone secretion.
These bites were made for the follicular phase aka day 1 to day 14. They not only have the function to get your daily requirement of seeds but they have a great taste too! Perfect for an afternoon treat or snack.
Making recipes like this just makes seed cycling way more easier! Plus there's no sacrifice since you are enjoying a delicious snack. And can you guess what else is great about this recipe? Is the fact that you'll only require...
- A blender
- 17 silicone muffin cups
- A mixing bowl
Try more recipes!
Comforting Italian Veggie Casserole
Beet Chocolate Fudge Bites
Chocolate Quinoa Krispies
Paleo Pumpkin Flour Almond Bites
Best Butternut Squash Muffins
Seed Cycling Bites (Flax and Pumpkin Seeds)
By María Fernanda Lopez
INGREDIENTS (17 Servings)
- 1 cup of canned pumpkin
- 1 cup of raw grounded flaxseeds
- 1 cup of pumpkin seeds
- 1/2 cup of monk fruit
- 2 tsp of cinnamon
1. Blend the pumpkin seeds until you get a flour like consistency.
2. In a bowl add all the ingredients and blend until you get a smooth consistency. (Add water if you think it's needed)
3. Divide the mix in 17 silicone muffin cups and freeze for 3-4 hours.
Nutrition Facts (per serving) 78kcal