Food is medicine. That's a great quote, that probably we all know by now. Food has a huge impact on our health and physiology (the natural way that our bodies work), in every meal and every bite of food out bodies will react and use the nutrients of that food to make sure everything works properly or to enhance a reaction.
This impact is easy to tell when your food habits change, and if I talk from a personal experience ever since I change my diet into a whole food and non-suspicious ingredients approach I have been able to notice changes in my mind, body and soul.
I'm calling these biohacking bombs since the ingredients are great and they have been shown in studies to improve cognition, prevent brain deterioration, reduce inflammation... among others.
What ingredients will I find here?
- Macadamia nuts
- Cacao Nibs
- Pili Nuts
- Organic Vegan Protein Powder
If you want a healthy brain, get your healthy fats in! This recipe is loaded with healthy fats and antioxidants! And the method is a no brainer, easy peasy (wink wink)... and I'm done with the brain jokes.
Any substitutes for this recipe?
Of course, I try to make my recipes easy and pretty much basic for you to be able to make them with ingredients you already have in your pantry.
- Super fat nut butters : Any type of nut butter blend or simple nut butter
- Cacao Nibs : low carb chocolate chips
- Pili Nuts : cashews, almonds, pecans, etc.
- Protein Powder : Coconut flour
Also, you won't need your oven for these so that's another win, perfect for summer season. These treats are creamy and dreamy!
Here are more NO BAKE recipes for you to try!
Ice Cream Cheesecake Bites
Neapolitan Protein Pies
Raspberry Pili Nut Fudge
Chocolate Chip Peanut Butter Cups
Biohacking Fat Bombs
By Maria Fernanda López
- 6 Tbsp of nut butter blend
- 1/2 cup of coconut flour
- 3/4 cup (100g) of vegan protein powder
- 1 cup of nut milk
- 1/2 cup of water
- 1/8 tsp of turmeric
- 1/4 tsp of cinnamon
- 1/2 cup of granulated monk fruit
- 1/4 cup of cacao nibs
- 1/4 cup of pili nuts
1. In a mixing bowl add the try ingredients and whisk with a spoon.
2. Add the almond milk and water, pour the mix in twelve silicone muffin cups.
3. Top with caca nibs and pili nuts, freeze for at least 3 hours.
Nutritional Information (per serving) 124 kcal
This post contains affiliate links.