When it comes to brownies my sister always comes to my mind. If you ask her any time of the year, month or day what would she like for dessert, she will respond: "brownies" most of the times. It's funny how foods can relate and be part of the personality of somebody, can you relate or do you have a food that people will instantly relate to you?
Mine will probably be grilled chicken, or in this blog, my most posted recipes: no bake bites, and on my Instagram my egg posts.
The name of my recipes always come after the tasting. I decided to name this from a random recipe idea... a successful idea that I'm sure you'll love! Brownie Batter Cookie Dough, two of the classics, two of my favorites making team to delight every tastebud here.
This simple recipe will only take less than 15 minutes to prepare, I'm sure about it since I created this minutes before my facial appointment. Double win for these too! You can also expect for this recipe to be:
- No Bake
- Low Carb
- Gluten Free
Made with simple ingredients including some of my favorites! For the chocolate I used Nuzest Plant Based Protein Chocolate Flavor, that has simple ingredients and it's a low carb vegan protein. Use PURELYHL for discount!
Monk fruit has been my staple when it comes to sweet treats... sweets without the sugar inflammatory fuss. I usually get the big bad of the Golden Monk Fruit because I use this constantly and in all of my sweet recipes! Use PURELHL for discount!
Coconut flour is also used in this recipe, the reason I love this one it's because of the minimal process, the fiber content, the versatility and that it has the ability to create recipes with a high volume. In this case it was the combination of Nuzest Chocolate Plant Based Protein and the coconut flour that did this amazing job.
The consistency will be soft, the type that melts into your mouth. Simple heavenly! These are stored in the freezer but they get soft just a few minutes from taking them out, just don't wait too long and savor the moment!
Here are more recipes for you to check out!
- No Bake Mini Apple Cheesecakes
- Keto Cannoli Heavenly Bites
- Chocolate Mint Protein Cups
- Chocolate Peanut Butter Apple Crumble
Brownie Cookie Dough Bites (Low Carb, Vegan)
By Maria Fernanda Lopez
- 3/4 cup of sunflower seed butter (or use your favorite nut butter)
- 3/4 cup of nut milk or water
- 1/3 cup of monk fruit (PURELHL for discount)
- 1/2 cup of coconut flour
- 1/2 cup of plant based chocolate protein (PURELYHL for discount)
- 3 keto chocolate chip cookies of your preference
1. Mix the dry ingredients in a bowl well.
2. Add the smooth and drippy nut butter and mix again.
3. Add the warm water or nut milk.
4. Pour the dough into twelve muffin cups and top with chopped cookies.
5. Freeze for at least 3 hours.
Nutritional Information (per serving 195kcal)
This post contains affiliate links.