This week I bought a ton of carrots, Franky, my bull terries is obsessed with carrots but I couldn't give him all of those carrots.. am I a cruel mom dog? He has been the first dog that loves vegetables, we even runs to me when I'm taking the skin off the cucumbers, he loves the skin... what a weirdo! But I love my little weirdo.
Carrots are on season too, it's not all about pumpkin, we also can enjoy some cabbage, beets, apples, cucumbers (speaking off), brussels sprouts among others.
Today it is turn for me to share this Carrot Cake Cream Cheese Bars, this recipe is also super easy and no mess require! Did I got you hooked? I'm using dairy free cream cheese, I've been clearly obsessed with cream cheese. It doesn't have to be vegan, you can use the dairy one too! But I will suggest you to buy organic grass-fed.
This recipe is perfect for an afternoon treat, and you can freeze them so you can have any of these bars whenever you like. This is also low carb and gluten free.
The method is very similar to my Acorn Squash Cream Cheese Bars so you'll know the drill, check out that recipe too if you've got some leftover cream cheese and acorn squash, you won't regret it. This is for all my carrot cake lovers!
Try more recipes here
- Sunflower Butter Morning Bites
- Coconut Matcha Chocolate Cups
- Raspberry Caramel Cookie Cups
- Chocolate Chip Peanut Butter Cookies
Carrot Cake Cream Cheese Bars
By Maria Fernanda Lopez
- 2 cups of steamed carrots
- 4 Tbsp (6 oz) of cream cheese
- 1/4 cup of almond milk
- 4 Tbsp of shredded coconut
- 1/4 cup of monk fruit
- 1/2 tsp of cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp of ginger
- A sprinkle of clove
1. Preheat the oven at 350F.
2. Blend all the ingredients in a blender until you get a smooth consistency.
3. Pour the mix in a 8x8 baking dish with waxed paper
4. Bake for 50 minutes.
5. Let it cool, cut into 9 pieces and ENJOY!
This post contains affiliate links.