Hello everyone! I really happy to see you here and to be sharing this recipe with you! You'll be surprised by how easy it is and the minimal ingredients we are using. This recipe has been on my mind for a long while now and finally I decided and made time to prepare this goodness.
I'm pretty excited about this recipe for several reasons
1. I love cheesecakes.
2. I love cookies.
3. I love the combination of both!
I don't think I need more reasons and guys! I'm seriously telling you with all my heart that this recipe is going to be epic and irresistible, indulgent in the healthier way and that your tastebuds are going to be so pleased.
If I'm being completely honest, I usually whip up most of my recipes based on my previous baking experiences. It's now easier for me to create a cookie, muffin or cake recipe from my own head and not relying on another of my recipes. So you can picture me cooking these random recipes with my fingers crossed.
I'm proud to say that most of these recipes turn out to be delicious, so trust me on this! This Cheesecake Cookie Skillet recipe is GOOD.
The cookie layer is the one in the bottom, I like to play with protein powders so I used Natural Force Organic Pea Protein Unflavored, but if you want to take things to the next level use their Vanilla Chai (my favorite!).
Hold those chocolate chips, instead of using them in the cookie layer we are going to use them as a topping. Aesthetics, you know? But feel free to add them to the cookie mix! There's no wrong answer.
And of course! The top layer is all about the cheesecake goodness. Also, I have been obsessed with ricotta cheese, plus I think it's cheaper than cream cheese so we are using ricotta cheese for the top layer. It still works wonderfully delicious.
For extra flavor, I decided to add a splash of Sugar-Free Lakanto's Caramel Syrup. I like this one because it's sweetened with monk fruit, a natural sweetener alternative, use PURELYHL for discount! We are going to use their granulated monk fruit too!
Also! This recipe is low carb, high fiber and keto friendly, only 6 grams of net carbs. 8 grams of fiber from the pea protein and coconut flour. With 12.5g grams of protein from plant based sources and ricotta cheese.
Ready to delight your tastebuds?
Try more recipes here
- Coconut Swirly Chocolate Cups
- Chocolate Nutty Scones
- Sesame Chai Cookie Cups
- Vanilla Collagen Red Velvet Tarts
Cheesecake Cookie Dough Skillet
By Maria Fernanda López
- 2 scoops of Natural Force Organic Pea Protein
- 2/3 cup of coconut flour
- 1 tsp of baking powder
- 1 tsp of cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp of cream of tartar
- 1/3 cup monk fruit (PURELYHL for discount)
- 1/2 cup of creamy almond butter
- 2/3 cup of nut milk or water
- 1 + 1/2 (250g) cup of ricotta cheese
- 1 Tbsp of keto friendly caramel syrup (PURELYHL for discount)
- 1/4 cup of keto friendly chocolate chips (PURELYHL for discount)
1. Preheat the oven at 350F.
2. Mix all the dry ingredients of the cookie in a bowl.
3. Add creamy almond butter and water. Mix well.
4. Pour the mix in a round baking dish or iron skillet and bake for 24 minutes.
5. While it's baking prepare the cheesecake topping.
6. Add all the ingredients but the chocolate chips in a inverted blender.
7. Once the cookie is cooked and cooled add the cheesecake topping and spread evenly.
8. Add chocolate chips and refrigerate.
Nutritional Information (per serving 222kcal)
This post contains affiliate links.