Being Mexican has a lot of perks; food, beaches, diversity, people, fiesta, fiesta, fiesta. Yes, we are popular for celebrating everything for anything. And every celebration should include something yummy to eat, we can all agree on that, right?
Here's a new easy, no bake recipe, vegan and low carb to celebrate your day, whether it was good or bad, there's always something to celebrate! That's the mindset of the Mexican people.
These bites are nourishing and with a protein base ingredient. Vegan protein powder, one of my favorite baking and sweet hack to keep things with a nice volume and flavor while keeping them low carb. But you use coconut flour as a substitute as well!
Chocolate birthday cake, anyone? And because most of us love chocolate, let's make it extra indulgent with some low carb chocolate chips and low carb sprinkles as a topping. Celebrations should be colorful!
I made this the recipe while I was on the run before heading back to class, so this is a quick and easy recipe... GUARANTEED. No need to bake anything, just mix, top and put them into the freezer. After class I had a delicious chocolate birthday cake bite, making my tastebuds very happy.
Count on this recipe to be:
- Low Carb
- Creamy and Dreamy
- Not Messy
These are easy to store, up to 1 month in the freezer. Ready to party!
Try more recipes here!
- Raspberry Nut Cream Pies
- Chocolate Mint Tea Muffins
- Raspberry Caramel Freezer Fudge
- Pound Cake Muffins
Chocolate Birthday Cake Bites
By Maria Fernanda López
- 1/2 cup of coconut flour
- 4 scoops of vegan chocolate protein powder (used Nuzest: PURELYHL for discount)
- 1/2 cup of granulated monk fruit
- 2 Tbsp of coconut butter
- 1/4 cup (112g) of pili nut butter or any other nut butter
- 1/2 to 3/4 cup of water or nut milk
- 1/4 cup (56g) of low carb chocolate chips
- 1/2 Tbsp of low carb sprinkles
1. Mix all the ingredients, without the toppings.
2. Divide mix in twelve silicone muffin cups.
3. Add toppings and freeze.
Nutritional Information (per serving) 142 kcal