With Easter being around the corner I just wanted to throw a last quick and simple recipe for you to make! And still have a great Easter season with your loved ones, safe and sound wherever you are.
This recipe includes some of my favorite flavors including chai and chocolate. Together they make this fat bomb a magical experience, highly recommended!
Probably these days we have been doing more recipes, spending more time in the kitchen doing more DIY's and buying less from the supermarket. For me it's also very important to support companies that provide great products to my house, that's just a double win since I'm staying home safe while also supporting companies that have nutritional values similar to mine.
In this recipe I want to give a shout-out to some of those companies that I GENUINELY love and support. One perfect example is Natural Force, I have been loving this company for a long while now, the first product I ever tried was more than a year ago and it was their Keto Coffee Creamer in Caramel Flavor.
On today's recipe I'm using their Vanilla Chai Plant Based Organic Protein, this was also a love-at-first-taste experience and ever since I have been using non-stop of many of my recipes.
Another important ingredient in this recipe is, of course, chocolate. And since I'm passionate about the keto and low carb lifestyle (this approach works for my body) I'm using low carb and keto friendly Dark Chocolate Chips from ChocZero which by the way they came up with a gorgeous seasonal Easter Bunny!
Well, this recipe is super bomb, and loaded with amazing flavors. Made with all the love specially for this season! Sending you a great hug for these crazy times. We are in this together, we are not alone and we are strong.
Okay, so back to this recipe, this recipe is:
- Low Carb
- Gluten Free
- Can be adapted to be Vegan
- Grain Free
And the only things you'll need is two mixing bowls! One for melting the chocolate and another one to prepare the chai mix. If you want it to be a little bit extra sweet I recommend using granulated monk fruit to keep things nice and keto.
Toppings are also one of my favorite part of each recipe! I do know that sometimes they are not necessary but they make the photoshoot fun, and more appealing. Plus who doesn't like their food to be pretty? So in this case I decided to add some chopped raw almonds and some keto friendly sand dust and sprinkles.
This is such a super easy recipe, no bake and fail proof! Are you ready to make some Easter goodies?
Check out more recipes here:
- Cheesecake Cookie Dough Skillet
- Tiramisu Chocolate Cookie Bites
- Raspberry Caramel Cookie Cups
- Peanut Butter Sandies
Chai Chocolate Cups
By Maria Fernanda López
- 1 container (196g) of Keto Friendly Chocolate Chips
- 1 cup of coconut milk from a can (only the solid part)
- 2 scoops of Organifi Red Juice with Cordyceps and Acai (optional for great, use PURELYHL for discount)
- 2 scoops of Natural Force - Vanilla Chai Plant Based Protein Powder
- 1 + 1/2 cup of water or almond milk
- 1/4 cup (60g) of chopped almonds
1. Melt the chocolate chips in a water bath or in the microwave.
2. In another bowl mix the protein powder with water and mix well (add monk fruit if necessary).
3. Pour the mix of the last step into twelve silicone muffin cups.
4. Open the canned coconut milk and get rid of the liquid and keep the solid part.
5. Incorporate into the melted chocolate with superfood powders (optional)
6. Add the chocolate mix into the twelve silicone cups and make swirls with a knife.
7. Top with almonds.
8. Freeze and ENJOY!
Nutritional Information (per serving 164 kcal)
Net Carbs: 3g
This post contains affiliate links.