Here's a fact about life. Cookies are always a good idea, or at least I may be speaking for all the cookie monsters out there (me included). And what about the chocolate peanut butter cookie lovers? This one is also for you!
I'm taking two of my all time favorite classics together in this recipe. Chocolate Chips Peanut Butter Cookies, the ones my family and friends already approved! Alone or paired with a cup of milk, nut milk, latte or coffee, these are simply heavenly!
Friend gatherings, brunch, coffee dates, and work meetings. These won't take much of your time and they will be perfect to share! These are:
- Low Carb
- Keto Friendly
- Gluten Free
- Grain Free
- Lactose Free
All the ingredients are pretty basic, making this recipe extra convenient. Some of the ingredients I used here were Lakanto's Peanut Butter Flour and their monk fruit too (PURELYHL for discount). These two are one of my kitchen staples, baking staples to be specific.
Peanut butter flour is a great ingredients to hack recipes into adding more flavor and keeping low carb. And if you can to use other fat sources as well, since peanut butter flour has less fat than the regular peanut butter.
As a fat source I used grass-fed ghee, a source of vitamin K, A, E, short chained fatty acids and omega-3's. And did you know that vitamin A, D, E, and K are fat soluble? That means that they need fat to be absorbs. Ghee has all in one!
What to expect from these cookies?
You are just going to love them! And they also make a great gift, sharing is caring!I really hope you enjoy those cookies as much as I did!
Here are some other recipes you might want to check out!
- Peanut Butter Coconut Cream Pies
- Chocolate Chip Cookie Muffins
- Protein Chai Cookie Skillet
- Cookies N' Creme Pies
Chocolate Chip Peanut Butter Cookies (Low Carb, Keto)
By Maria Fernanda Lopez
Serves 14 cookies
- 2/3 cup of coconut flour
- 1/2 cup of peanut butter flour (PURELYHL for discount)
- 1/3 cup of monk fruit (PURELYHL for discount)
- 1/2 tsp of xanthan gum
- 1 tsp of baking powder
- 3 eggs
- 1/3 cup of melted ghee
- 1/4 cup (28g) of low carb chocolate chips
1. Preheat the oven at 350F.
2. In a mixing bowl add the dry ingredients and mix well.
3. Add eggs and mix well, then add the melted ghee.
4. Use your hands or food processor to get the cookie dough well mixed.
5. Form 14 balls, add chocolate chips and mash them slightly with your hand or fork.
6. Bake for 14 minutes.
Nutritional Information (per serving 104 kcal)
This post contains affiliate links.