No matter the season or the weather, chocolate is always a good idea! It's hard to deny this statement since there are so many ways to incorporate chocolate or cacao into our diets. Taste and nourishment (depending on the source and quality), this source of magnesium is always on style.
Now, can we talk about the fact the the mix of chocolate with almost any food can be delicious? Here are some classic examples; chocolate and coconut, chocolate and peanut butter, chocolate and chiles (YES! Mexican pride!), and now chocolate in hazelnut! Such a classic.
In this recipe I wanted to mix some of my favorites, I'm a firm believer of the fusion of health and pleasure so these Chocolate Hazelnut Muffins definitely meet this category plus the benefit anti-inflammatory ingredients. So you won't find wheat, sugar or lactose in here! Perfect for any lifestyle, perfect for sharing with your loved ones.
What you WON'T find in this recipe:
- Inflammatory sugars
- Vegetable oils
What you'll GET from this recipe:
- Healthy Fats
- Low Carb
I only used one bowl, a spoon, a measuring cup and my silicone muffin cups to create this recipe, so you won't be making any mess here, YAY! And for the Hazelnut flavor I decided to use the Natural Force Hazelnut Keto Coffee Creamer, since you don't have to use it necessarily just for coffee, try adding it to your baked goods as a source of healthy fats an extra creaminess.
For base of this recipe I also used coconut flour, my favorite nut free flour and low carb! I don't have nothing against almond flour but this is loaded with fiber, and honestly, it's cheaper.
Who's ready for this recipe? Let's get started!
Check more recipe here!
- Double Chocolate Cereal Bites
- Hormone Loving Sneaker Bites
- Pound Cake Muffins
- Paleo Cream Cheese Empanadas
Chocolate Hazelnut Muffins
By Maria Fernanda López
- 1 cup of coconut flour
- 1/3 cup of monk fruit (PURELYHL for discount)
- 1 + 1/2 tbsp of cacao powder
- 1 tsp of baking powder
- 4 eggs
- 1/4 cup of Natural Force Hazelnut Keto Coffee Creamer
- 1/4 cup of water or nut milk
- 1/4 cup of shredded coconut
1. Preheat the oven at 350F.
2. Mix all the dry ingredients in a bowl.
3. Add the coffee creamer, mix and add eggs and water.
4. Pour the mix into twelve muffin cups and top with shredded coconut.
5. Bake for 20 minutes. Let cool and ENJOY!
Nutritional Facts (per serving) 100 kcal