As you may notice already I'm all about fun and delicious treats, and the inspiration of every recipe comes with every season. The weather is one of the big influences for some of our food choices, plus the seasonal produce and trends.
During the last months of the year we are usually all about the comforting and heart warming flavors, including pumpkin, squashes, apples and the spices, of course; cinnamon, clove, ginger, turmeric (those are my favorites!)
This time I wanted to create a No-Bake recipe that even though it's not a warm recipe it will still make your heart warmer and your tastebuds very happy! Using all simple ingredients, making these little Chocolate Apple Crumble Bites the perfect treat.
There have a good amount of vegan protein, I used Nuzest as a base of these bites, and with a top layer of a mix apple and peanut butter and seasonal spices. Each bite was a dream!
These reminds me a one of my all time favorite chocolate combos; chocolate and peanut butter, only this time we are making it seasonal and with an extra dose of vitamins to take this classic combo to the next level.
These bites are:
- Low Carb
- Grain Free
- Dairy Free
These are also easy to make! Only one bowl needed and some space in the freezer! These can last months in the freezer inside a container so you can be ready to delight your tastebuds with a healthy treat at any time of the day!
Hope you enjoy!
Here are more seasonal recipes!
- Pili Nut Apple Pie Bites
- Coconut Butter Pumpkin Bread
- Protein Chai Cookie Skillet
- Pumpkin Caramel Muffins
Chocolate Peanut Butter Apple Crumble Bites
By Maria Fernanda Lopez
- 1 cup of chocolate vegan protein powder
- 2 Tbsp of granulated monk fruit ("PURELYHL" for discount)
- 1 cup of water or nut milk
- 1/2 cup of peanut butter powder
- 1/4 cup of granulated monk fruit
- 1 tsp of paleo apple spice
- 1 cup of unsweetened applesauce
- 1/4 cup of water or nut milk
- 1/2 cup (42g) of low carb granola
You can use toppings of your preference.
1. Mix the ingredients of layer one and divide the mix into twelve silicone muffin cups.
2. Freeze for a couple of minutes before adding the second layer.
3. Mix the ingredients of the seance layer and pour into the bottom layer.
4. Add your toppings!
5. Freeze up to three hours!
Nutritional Information (per serving 103 kcal)
This post contains affiliate links.