I'm so excited to share this recipe! I love the flavor of bananas, but I love it even more when there's nuts and chocolate included, don't you agree? I bet I'm not the only one. This is why there's no other way to embrace the love for this combination with a Chunky Monkey Pie recipe!
But these are a little bit different, easy to make and packed with collagen! YES. I used Ancient Nutrition Bone Broth Banana Creme to give it that banana flavor and that dose of healthy amino acids that promote gut health.
These are also low carb, using coconut flour that it's also packed with fiber. These bad boys have 6.7 grams of fiber from 11.3 grams of total carbs, making this recipe
- Low Carb
- High Fiber
- Grain Free
- Gluten Free
- No Sugar
Using granulated monk fruit as a sweetener, one of my staples when it comes to sweet treats. This is a great low calorie/calorie free replacement if you want to avoid inflammatory sugars or you don't like the taste of stevia.
Another main star of this recipe, and a very important ingredient is Magic Spoon Cinnamon Cereal (PURELYHL for discount), aka the childish grown up version of cereal. I love this one because
- It's sweetened with Lakanto (PURELYHL for discount), monk fruit
- Has a great portion of protein coming from whey
- The taste are EPIC
- They have cool games on the back of the box
They are just a little and lovely throwback to my childhood without the funky ingredients in there. And yes, it's also grain free and keto friendly... YAY!
Okay, back to this recipe! Basically you are going to love love love it! These pies are creamy and super dreamy, no baking needed and this can fit many lifestyles, satisfying your sweet tooth in a healthy way!
For this recipe you'll only need
- Two mixing bowls
- A mixing spoon
- Silicone muffin cups
- Measuring cup!
Now that you are all set for this recipe, I will list below some of my other favorite recipes from my blog!
- Cookies N' Creme Pies
- Low Carb Apple Cinnamon Rolls
- Protein Chai Cookie Skillet
- Chocolate Birthday Cake Bites
Chunky Monkey Low Carb Pies
By Maria Fernanda Lopez
Serves 12 mini pies
- 1 cup of coconut flour
- 1 cup of Magic Spoon Cinnamon Cereal
- 1/3 cup of granulated monk fruit
- 3 scoops of Ancient Nutrition Banana Creme Bone Broth
- 2 oz. of pecans
- 1/4 cup (42g) of low carb chocolate chips
- 6 Tbsp of coconut butter
- 1 cup of unsweetened nut milk
1. Mix the dry ingredients in a bowl, skip the cereal, pecans and chocolate chips.
2. In the other mixing bowl add the coconut butter and incorporate nicely with the hot nut milk.
3. Add the liquid mix into the dry ingredient bowl.
4. Pour the mix into twelve silicone muffin cups and top with cereal, pecans and chocolate chips.
5. Freeze for up to 3 hours.
Nutritional Information (per serving 175 kcal)