One of the things that I absolutely love, is to try new products, and bars are one of my favorite things to try for sure. But it's important to notice the quality and the list of ingredients of bars, as well as all the products we buy.
It's very common that bar companies add artificial flavors, sweetener, fillers, gums, bloating fibers and low quality protein. It's very common bloating after eating protein bars in so many people, and if you are one of those I'm here to tell you that it's normal and that they are options in the market that care about ingredients.
For example, a company that I highly trust is Heka Goods Foods! The bars go beyond just protein bars. They have a purpose with the community, this is to make our health journey easier. I trust it because I've meet the founder in person and he is a very passionate person and he really know what he is doing.
Heka Good Foods are definitely my favorite bars for so many reasons, for example:
- The quality of ingredients
- The values of the company
- The variety of flavors
- Their community
- The amazing taste
Picking a hard one is going to be hard! Glad they have variety pack, with five of their flavors. And yes! Let's not forget that these are keto friendly, more specifically keto certified. This means that these bars have been tested on individuals to see if they get kicked out of ketosis, and these don't.
Another good things about these bars is that these bad boys are also:
- Gluten Free
- Paleo Friendly
- Real Ingredients
- No Chicory Root or IMO
- No Artificial Sweeteners
- Lactose Free
- 1g Net Carbs
In this recipe I wanted to create something fun with these bars, and honestly I was a long while since I was tempted to bake some brownies. You get the idea, the fusion had to happen! In this case I used some of their Chocolate Chunk Cookie Dough Keto Bars (use purelyhealthyliving for discount).
The results were absolutely epic guys! Family approved, I mean, there was no way to fail this recipe! The ingredients are simple and so flavorful. As a base we are using almond butter and coconut flour.
For sweetness, we are using Lakanto's Monk Fruit, my keto friendly favorite sweetener! Use PURELYHL for discount.
You can count on these brownies to be high fiber, low carb, paleo friendly, fudgy, dense, rich in flavor and with a great topping of course! Can't wait for you to try them, and don't forget to tag me on your picture on Instagram!
Try more recipes
- Low Carb Apple Mini Cheesecakes
- Vanilla Collagen Beet Tarts
- White Chocolate Raspberry Fudge
- Chocolate Chips Cookie Muffins
Heka Good Foods Brownies Brownies
By María Fernanda López
- 3/4 cup of almond butter
- 3/4 cup of coconut flour
- 1/2 cup of chocolate protein powder
- 1/3 cup of granulated monk fruit (PURELYHL for discount)
- 1 cup of hot water
- 3 Heka Good Foods - Chocolate Chunk Cookie Dough Keto Bars (purelyhealthyliving for discount!)
1. Preheat the oven at 350F.
2. In a bowl mix the coconut flour, monk fruit and vegan protein.
3. Add the melted almond butter and mix.
4. Incorporate de warm water and mix again.
5. Pour the mix into twelve silicone muffin cups.
6. Chop the keto bars into pieces and use them to top each muffin.
7. Bake for 28 minutes.
Nutritional Information (per serving 192 kcal)
This post contains affiliate links.