The title of this recipe brings me back to my childhood, for some reason anything cookies n' creme was always a great idea for me. And now, grown up and with my nutritionist development, and my passion for health I know that when it comes to cooking there's always a healthy and delicious option.
The ingredients here are super simple, nothing fancy and all about god quality! No baking required and minimal mess... my favorite types of recipes! Anyone else feels the same way?
And with all the warmer weather coming these will be great as a treat or snack.
You can keep them in the freezer up to two weeks, you know you can count on me on having a freezer friendly treat for busy weeks! We have to keep up with life and so does our need for something sweet and delicious to have after those crazy days.
In this recipe I used one of my favorite protein, organic and keto friendly cookies. The ingredients are amazing and they are so dense and fudge but you can use your favorite paleo or low carb cookies in this recipe, you can even use homemade cookies for an extra home touch.
As for creme, I use canned coconut milk (full fat) and to add more thickness to the mix, some beef gelatin.
And let me tell you more about this recipe. I decided to give a little extra indulgent touch by adding some low carb chocolate, all the low carb goodness and all the taste. This recipe is the REAL DEAL.
Recipes shouldn't be filled with empty ingredients, like refined flours, sugars, fats... Our bodies deserve to have the best sine they work very hard everyday, this is why I have two intentions when I share a recipe:
1. Nourishing your body with good ingredients
2. Delight your tastebuds with delicious tasting recipes
You can count with these two intentions to have an appearance in all of my recipe, here in this blog. These Cookie N' Creme Pies are no different!
Want to try more indulgent and healthy recipes? Here are a few others you'll love!
Coconut Cinnamon Bun Donuts
Keto Cookie Dough Bites
Chocolate Chip Peanut Butter Cups
Coconut Berry Beet Cups
Cookies N' Creme Pies
By Maria Fernanda López
- 4 cookies of choice chopped in big pieces.
- 3oz. of low carb dark chocolate
- 1 cup of full fat coconut milk
- 1 cup of almond milk
- 1 tsp of cinnamon
- 1/3 cup of monk fruit or coconut sugar
- 2 Tbsp of grass fed beef gelatin
1. In a blender add all the ingredients, except for the cookies and chocolate.
2. Divide the mixture into 12 silicone muffin cups.
3. Top with cookies and chocolate and press tea down to they can be covered but the liquid mixture.
4. Freeze for 2-3 hours and ENJOY!
Nutritional Information (per serving) 136 kcal
This post contains affiliate links.