This recipe I have been trying to do for a while now. Usually, when it comes to savory meals such as lunch or dinners I like it when they are quick and they don't require a lot of tools that eventually will be need to be washed.
This is a simple skillet, but with the perfecto combination of a crispy salmon covered with a creamy cauliflower gravy. The best thing about this recipe, besides the taste is the convenience and the fact that it only took me about 30 minutes to prepare.
This recipe is perfect for a meal prep since one recipe can serve up 4 servings, but as always, you can just make more by multiplying the ingredients.
Would find that this recipe is:
- Whole 30
- Gluten Free
- Low Carb
- Dairy Free
If you are a fan of seafood or you are looking to increase your omega-3 intake for that brain love and anti-inflammatory property this is a great recipe to start! And let's be honest, fish can be boring sometimes when it's prepared the wrong way.
A great tip when getting fish is to look for a blue label, I talk all about MSC in my Sustainable Cod Stuffed Peppers recipe. Look for this blue label to make sure you are getting safer fish, and basically you can find that label in so many grocery stores, it's not really hard to find!
Well, this recipe. My my my, I shared this with my mom and she loved it! I has been doing keto for almost a year now! Her keto anniversary is on February, and she has been enjoying delicious meals. There's no need to sacrifice flavor!
We are going to be using wholesome ingredients, nothing processed or tasteless. Just check out the full recipe below and surprise your tastebuds!
Check out more of my recipes here!
- Turkey Meatzzas Four Ways
- Paleo Ceviche
- Cozy Turkey Meatball Soup
- Albacore Tuna Fajita Muffins
Creamy Spinach Salmon Skillet
By Maria Fernanda Lopez
- 4 wild caught salmon fillets
- 3 cups of raw spinach
- 1 cup of raw mushrooms
- 1/4 cup of chopped onion
- 1 tsp of salt
- 1 tsp of black pepper
- 1 tbsp of Italian spices
- 1 + 1/2 cup of cauliflower paleo gravy
- 3 cups of riced cauliflower
- 1 tsp of sea salt
- 1 tsp black pepper
- 1 cup of bone broth
- 1 tsp of Italian seasonings
1. In a skillet cook your salmon (use avocado or coconut oil), I actually air fried mine at 400F for 30 minutes.
2. Add onions and mushrooms and cook until they get soft. Add salt and pepper.
3. Incorporate the spinach and the salmon and finish to cook for 1 minute.
4. Add the cauliflower gravy, let it cook for 3 minutes. Turn off the stove and serve!