Do you make time for the things you love? These last couple of weeks have been stressful and mentally draining with school but somehow I always have the energy and mood to create new recipes in the kitchen. This is my "me time", better than any other spa.
Weekends are for resting and to sleep in a couple of hours... HEAVEN! And this is also my busiest days since I feel recharge thanks for those couple of hours. These are also the days where I create new recipes and this time I'm SO excited to share this delicious recipe!
DREAMY COOKIE BUTTER FUDGE... Yes, please!
I love plating around with the ingredients I've got in my pantry. These are going to blow your mind from all the deliciousness and creaminess. No joke.
This is basically a mix of all my favorite ingredients: Almond butter, coconut flour and peanut butter in powder. This recipe is also low carb since I use granulated monk fruit (you know me!) and also vegan!
This recipe is also super easy, you won't need more than 15 minutes to prepare. The hardest part will be only the waiting since they will be in the freezer for 3 hours before they are ready to eat. The wait is totally worth it!
And of course, there would be no cookie butter without a sprinkle of chocolate chips! I use this low carb brand that I love using a natural sweetener, alullose. So grab your bowl, measuring cup and spoon and let's stop waisting time!
Try more recipes!
Gheelicious Chocolate Donuts
Chocolate Chip Peanut Butter Cups
Nutty Ice Cream Mini Pies
Vanilla Protein Dreamy Pies
Dreamy Cookie Butter Fudge
By Maria Fernanda López
- 1 cup of creamy almond butter
- 1 cup of peanut butter in powder
- 1/2 cup of granulated sweetener
- 1/2 cup of coconut flour
- 1 tsp of cinnamon
- 1 + 1/4 cup of water or almond milk
- 1/4 cup of low carb chocolate chips
1. In a bowl add the almond butter, peanut butter flour, sweetener, coconut flour and cinnamon. Mix well.
2. Add the hot water and mix until you get a very smooth consistency.
3. Pour the mix in 12 silicone muffin cups and top with chocolate chips.
4. Freeze for 3-4 hours. ENJOY!
Nutritional Content (per serving) 200 kcal