The other day we were at the supermarket and they had really good BOGO deals, my mom grabbed some paleo pancake mix bags because my sister loves them, but don't ask how often does she makes pancakes... RARELY! But it's so hard to resist a good deal, right? We all have been there, buying things just because the deal was very good.
So we've got four bags of paleo pancake mix in the pantry, we rarely eat pancakes just because of the lack of time or motivation of preparing them in the morning. I've got two options:
1. Prepare a massive batch of pancakes and freeze them.
2. Get creating and do fun recipes with them.
I picked number two! I love doing fun creations in the kitchen, and this time I decided to make my own version of Paleo Pudding Bread, sort of... but I guarantee you that this taste AMAZING (hands down).
You don't have to use the same pancake mix, if you are vegan feel free to use your favorite version and add all the toppings you like. This time I kept it simple... no raisins for me please! But some chocolate? Of course.
This is super super easy, so this is also a winner recipe for anyone who has a busy schedule but stills loves cooking a little bit, specially treats after that busy day!
This recipe is for one serving but feel free to make more by multiplying the amount of ingredients because probably once is not always enough, haha!
INGREDIENTS (1 Serving)
- 1/2 cup of paleo pancake mix
- 1/2 cup of water or vegan milk for the pancake mix
- 1/4 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 cup of almond milk
- Monk fruit or coconut sugar
- Whatever you want
1. Prepare the pancake mix as the package says for one serving, for mine it was 1/3 cup of pancake mix + 1/2 water
2. Make your pancakes.
3. Cut them in pieces and put them in a bowl.
4. Add the almond milk with monk fruit.
5. Let it sit for a couple of minutes and bake for 5 minutes.