Here's for all my classic recipe lovers out there! A super easy peasy Cannoli recipe with a delicious ricotta filling and a fruity touch of raspberries on top. Just an Italian classic recipe turned into a keto recipe.
The original cannoli recipe was the inspiration. This is just my version, keto, low carb and gluten free. It took me like, 10 minutes make. And the main starts of this recipe are these Cali'flour Foods Flatbreads (PURELYHL for discount), what I love about these flatbreads is that they are super versatile and fun to use. These are also:
- 3g net carbs per flatbread
- Gluten Free
- Grain Free
- No Fillers
- Nut Free
The ingredients are super simple and minimal. And trust me they are great for sweet or savory recipes! Just make sure you are using their original crusts when it comes to sweet recipes, those are the ones I used in this recipe.
Now, these cannolis are incredible. We only need three basic ingredients; Cali'flour Foods Original Flatbreads, ricotta cheese and raspberries. The extras, just to take things to the next level is granulated monk fruit from Lakanto (PURELYHL for discount) and their Sugar-Free Maple Syrup.
These are also a high protein recipe since we are using ricotta cheese. We would also be getting some calcium and selenium! Selenium is an essential nutrient for the function of other nutrients such as vitamins like E and it protects our thyroid gland from oxidative stress.
Anyways, this recipe is keto-friendly, low carb, gluten free, sugar free, and grain free! You are going to love this recipe!
Try more recipes here
- Vanilla Pudding Muffins
- Low Carb Chocolate Donuts
- Vanilla Birthday Cake Donuts
- Chunky Monkey Banana Pies
Easy Raspberry Ricotta Cannolis
By Maria Fernanda López
Serves 4 cannolis
- 4 Cali'Flour Foods Original Flatbreads (PURELYHL for discount)
- 1 cup of ricotta cheese
- 2 tbsp of granulated monk fruit (PURELYHL for discount)
- 1/4 tsp of cinnamon
- 1/4 cup of frozen raspberries
- Optional: Lakanto Sugar-Free Maple Syrup (PURELYHL for discount)
1. Set each flatbread in a plate, separately.
2. In a bowl mix all the ingredients for the filling, except for the raspberries.
3. Fill each flatbread with the ricotta filling and roll them. You may need a toothpick for support.
4. Top with raspberries and sugar-free maple syrup.
This post contains affiliate links.