Okay, here's for all my cereal lovers out there! Who grew up having cereal for breakfast? I sure did! It has my staple, it was my body main source of energy haha! But can we also agree that most cereals nowadays and even back then were filled and made with artificial ingredients and loaded with sugar?
So glad that nowadays we have different options that can support our health, they have amazing taste and better ingredients. Even if you follow a low carb or keto diet they are options!
The one that I love is Magic Spoon since the ingredients are simple that has nothing artificial, soy free, gluten free, grain free, keto friendly and it's high protein. They use whey protein isolate, which is one of the most unprocessed protein powders in the market plus proving a great amino-acid profile.
Cereal with milk is just a one way to eat cereal, and I love it that way! But there are so many ways to eat it, so in this blogpost I will show you hot to make a delicious and Epic Milk N' Cereal Vegan Cups!
- Gluten free
- Low carb
The sugar we are going to be using to keep it low carb is monk fruit; and as a matter of fact this is a natural sugar with no glycemic impact. Feel free to use any other alternative of choice like stevia, monk fruit or erythritol.
The ingredients on this recipe are very simple! I bet you've got them already in your pantry. I would like to try this cereal you can use the code "PURELYHL" for discount! YAY! You can join my obsession!
Okay, now we are ready to hop into the recipe, but first! Here are more recipes from my blog and that you might probably love too!
- Cookies N' Creme Pies
- Chocolate Birthday Cake Bites
- Double Chocolate Cereal Bites
- Tahini Sundae Raspberry Bites
- Dreamy Cookie Butter Fudge
Epic Milk N' Cereal Bites
By Maria Fernanda Lopez
Serves 12 cups
- 2 cups of Magic Spoon Cereal (''PURELYHL" for discount)
- 1 cup of coconut flour
- 1/3 cup of Lakanto Golden Monk Fruit (''PURELYHL" for discount)
- 1/4 cup + 2 Tbsp of melted coconut butter
- 2 cups of almond milk or nut milk
- 1/4 cup (42g) of low carb white chocolate chips
1. In a deep bowl add the dry ingredients and mix well, skip the chocolate chips.
2. In another bowl add the hot nut milk or water with the coconut butter and stir well.
3. Once the liquid mix is nicely mixed and you are not able to perceive ay lumps add it to the dry mix.
4. Mix very well and pour the mix into twelve silicone muffin cups and top with the chocolate chips.
5. Freeze for at least 3 hours and ENJOY!
Nutritional Information (per serving 133kcal)