Here's a reminder and the proof that healthy treats can also be nourishing to our bodies. Just let me introduce you to my hormone loving sneaker bites! These are a game changer what your body and tastebuds will love.
Seeds such as sunflower and tahini are included in this recipe. And with these said, so does all their micro nutrients.
- B vitamins
- Vitamin E
All in one delicious, no bake and easy to make two layered bite. Who's down for this piece of yumminess? These treats are also:
- Low Carb
- Gluten Free
- Grain Free
After crazy days, a healthy indulgent treat is just part of a great relaxing evening. Plus these can be stored in the freezer for up to a month without any issues.
Two layers of delicious flavors. The bottom layer consisting of chocolate vegan protein powder (I use Nuzest "PUREHL" for discount) and tahini aka sesame seed butter, plus a touch of cinnamon and granulated monk fruit. The top layer consisting of a simple mix of peanut butter flour or peanut butter in powder form with some sunflower seeds.
I was one of those girls who though that seeds were only used to top salads. I guess I was completely wrong!
Hope you enjoy these amazing bites as much as I did!
Here I've got some more recipes for you!
- Seed Cycling Bites 2.0 (Flaxseed & Pumpkin Seeds)
- Almond Chocolate Chip Cream Pies
- Chocolate Pudding Pies
- Heavenly Sunflower Sweet Potato Blondies
Hormone Loving Sneaker Bites
By Maria Fernanda López
- 3/4 cup of tahini
- 1/2 cup of vegan chocolate protein
- 3 tbsp of granulated monk fruit
- 1/8 tsp of cinnamon
- About 1/2 cup of water
- 1/2 cup of peanut butter in powder
- 3/4 cup of raw sunflower seeds
- 1/2 cup of water
1. Mix the ingredients on the bottom layer well and pour into twelve silicone muffin cups, the mix should have a pudding consistency and freeze.
2. Mix all the ingredients but the seeds in a cup or bowl and pour over bottom layer.
3. Top with seeds and freeze for at least 3 hours.
Nutritional Information (per serving) 186 kcal