Here's a reminder and the proof that healthy treats can also be nourishing to our bodies. Just let me introduce you to my hormone loving sneaker bites! These are a game changer what your body and tastebuds will love.
Seeds such as sunflower and tahini are included in this recipe. And with these said, so does all their micro nutrients.
- B vitamins
- Vitamin E
All in one delicious, no bake and easy to make two layered bite. Who's down for this piece of yumminess? These treats are also:
- Low Carb
- Gluten Free
- Grain Free
After crazy days, a healthy indulgent treat is just part of a great relaxing evening. Plus these can be stored in the freezer for up to a month without any issues.
Two layers of delicious flavors. The bottom layer consisting of chocolate vegan protein powder and tahini aka sesame seed butter, plus a touch of cinnamon and granulated monk fruit. The top layer consisting of a simple mix of peanut butter flour or peanut butter in powder form with some sunflower seeds.
I was one of those girls who though that seeds were only used to top salads. I guess I was completely wrong!
Hope you enjoy these amazing bites as much as I did!
Here I've got some more recipes for you!
- Seed Cycling Bites 2.0 (Flaxseed & Pumpkin Seeds)
- Almond Chocolate Chip Cream Pies
- Chocolate Pudding Pies
- Heavenly Sunflower Sweet Potato Blondies
Hormone Loving Sneaker Bites
By Maria Fernanda López
- 3/4 cup of tahini
- 1/2 cup of vegan chocolate protein
- 3 tbsp of granulated monk fruit
- 1/8 tsp of cinnamon
- About 1/2 cup of water
- 1/2 cup of peanut butter in powder
- 3/4 cup of raw sunflower seeds
- 1/2 cup of water
1. Mix the ingredients on the bottom layer well and pour into twelve silicone muffin cups, the mix should have a pudding consistency and freeze.
2. Mix all the ingredients but the seeds in a cup or bowl and pour over bottom layer.
3. Top with seeds and freeze for at least 3 hours.
Nutritional Information (per serving) 186 kcal
This post contains affiliate links.