It's been a hot minute since I shared a No-Bake recipe but for your surprise I find these recipes incredibly convenient and easy to make! As a person who cooks for every situation or emotion no bake recipes are just the perfect addition into my week without the mess.
This recipe is featuring one of my favorite keto companies, Pili Hunters, the love for pili nuts goes a few years back and seeing this company grow just makes my heart skip a beat. They are simply delicious and the people behind this amazing company rocks! And no, this is not a sponsored post, I just love this company.
Well, that being said, they now have keto chocolate! And my inner chef couldn't resist doing a recipe using it just to try to take it to the next level (if that's even possible!). The result was a total success!
This recipe is:
- Keto friendly
- Low Carb
- Vegan Friendly
- Paleo friendly
I used almond based cream cheese in the recipe and it adds an exceptional creamy texture, the one the melts into your mouth... what's why I decided to add "heavenly" into the name of this recipe!
The toppings as you may notice is from the new Pili Hunters Pili Bar The Ultimate Keto Dark Chocolate (check out that name! totally deserved it) and some Keto Pecans, Marigold is another keto friendly company I love! And as a matter of fact I have a full blogpost reviewing their bars and other products... plus a lemon pie keto recipe (Raspberry Lemon Keto Pies Marig Gold Bar Review)
For this recipe you'll only need one bowl, a mixing spoon and silicone muffin cups! Easy peasy, but you can use your food processor too.
This is surely going to be a hit for your tastebuds! Trust me when I say these bites are delicious (wink wink)!
Here are some other of my keto friendly recipes!
- Chocolate Mint Protein Cups
- Chunky Monkey Low Carb Pies
- Chai Cookie Dough Bites
- No Bake Mini Apple Cheesecakes
Keto Cannoli Heavenly Bites
By Maria Fernanda Lopez
- 8oz of almond based cream cheese (or regular)
- 1 cup of coconut flour
- 3/4 cup of granulated monk fruit (PURELYHL for discount)
- 2 Bars of Pili Hunters Keto Chocolate (or any other chocolate bar)
- 2oz. of keto candied pecans
- 3 Tbsp of Lakanto Caramel Coffee Syrup (PURELYHL for discount)
- 1 cup of water or nut milk
- 2 tsp of cinnamon
1. In a mixing bowl add mink fruit, cinnamon and coconut flour.
2. Add the cream cheese, make sure it's at room temperature.
3. Pour the mix into twelve silicone muffin cups.
4. Top with chopped chocolate and pecans.
5. Freeze for at least 4 hours.
Nutritional Information (per serving 146kcal)
This post contains affiliate links.