I'm pretty sure that pumpkin is one of the foods that can make it into any recipe. Is there even a way to get it wrong?! I mean, the pumpkin spice madness is all over the place; from candles, clothes, sweet recipes, savory recipes, lattes... the list may be probably super long but those are the only ones I can think of right now, but the message is pretty clear.
PUMPKIN. IS. EVERYWHERE.
And of course I couldn't miss out, so I'm coming at you with some delicious and low carb pumpkin donuts! Which are super easy to make and they hit the spot for this season. This recipe has a list of minimal ingredients and no sugar effect, they are low carb and paleo!
- Almond Flour
Pumpkin recipes are not the same without the seasonal and heartwarming spices, right? They add that cozy touch to our sweet recipes. Keep on hand some cinnamon, ginger and clove during this season!
And how does paring these donuts with a cozy nut milk latte, fuzzy socks and a movie sounds like? Pretty amazing, don't you think. It doesn't matter what are your plans for the week, this recipe is definitely for everyone!
Are you ready to bake some delicious donuts?
Also! Check out some of my other fall mood recipes, here:
- Pumpkin Flour Chocolate Chip Muffins
- Best Butternut Squash Muffins
- Ginger Spiced Carrot Cake
- White Chocolate Pumpkin Spice Cups
Low Carb Pumpkin Spice Donuts
By Maria Fernanda López
Serves 9 donuts
- 3/4 cup of almond flour
- 1/4 cup of ground flaxseed
- 1/3 cup of monk fruit (PURELYHL for discount)
- 1 tsp of baking powder
- 1 tsp of xantam gum
- 1/8 tsp of cinnamon
- A pinch of clove and ginger spices
- 2 tsp of apple cider vinegar
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup of nut milk or water
- 1/2 cup of canned pumpkin
1. Preheat the oven at 350F.
2. Mix all of your dry ingredients in a bowl and mix well.
3. Add the pumpkin and eggs and mix again, then add water or nut milk.
4. Pour your mix into 9 donut molds and bake for 20 minutes.
5. Let them cool and ENJOY!
Nutritional Information (per serving) 90 kcal
This post contains affiliate links.