You know I'm all about simple, nutrient dense and fun treats! So in this post I'm sharing a delicious no bake, vegan and low carb treat featuring apple! A classic staple and a fruit we can find in the super market all year long... but fall season and this crisp air makes any apple treat more special, don't you think?
Pies are such a classic around Thanksgiving, apple, pecan or pumpkin... you name it! But these little bites are going to make you want to do them all year long! Plus the simplicity of the ingredients makes this recipe the perfect treat for those lazy days.
These little guys are:
- Low Carb
- Grain free
And you won't be needing your oven, these are NO BAKE treats! Perfect for those who live in a place with hot weather (ME!) and still want o enjoy the coziness and yummy fall flavors!
As I always like to say, keep your fall essentials, spices; clove, ginger, cinnamon! Those are my favorites because they also add powerful nutrients and they have the ability to make your treats and home smell like the fall wonderland.
Are you ready to make these? You'll only need:
- A mixing bowl
- A measuring cup
- A spoon to mix
- Silicone muffin cups
ALERT! These are also so creamy, soft and exceptionally heartwarming even though these are no bake, freezer treats!
Try more recipes here!
- German Carrot Cake Fudge
- Cacao Butter Pumpkin Scones
- Pumpkin Caramel Pound Cake Muffins
- Cream Cheese Acorn Squash Bars
No Bake Mini Apple Cheesecakes
By Maria Fernanda Lopez
- 1 cup of coconut flour
- 8 oz. of vegan cream cheese
- 1 cup of unsweetened applesauce
- 1/3 cup of granulated monk fruit
- 1 tsp of cinnamon
- 1/8 tsp of clove and ginger
- 1/4 cup of shredded coconut
- 1/4 cup (42g) of low carb chocolate chips
1. Mix all the dry ingredients in a bowl.
2. Add the cream cheese and mix well.
3. Add the the applesauce and mix again.
4. Pour the mix into fifteen silicone muffins cups, and top with shredded coconut and chocolate chips
5. Freeze for at least 3 hours.
Nutritional Information (per serving) 128 kcal