Surprise surprise! Another No-Bake recipe coming right at you! They are just so easy and convenient... I mean, they usually take about less than 15 minutes of my day to prepare. As a busy student, having a crazy schedule where I also prioritize self-care quick and delicious recipes is were I'm at!
I am a firm believer that food that is good for your body and taste delicious shouldn't be complicated, it's simple when you've got the basics. That's all you need! For me my baking, cooking staples are:
- Coconut flour
- Coconut butter
- Monk Fruit (PURELYHL for Lakanto discount)
Those are ingredients that are great as a base of recipes, this recipe, is another example. You are going to delight your tastebuds with this simple ingredient recipe! Which will fit if you feel like a badass following any of these lifestyles:
- Low Carb
- Gluten Free
- Dairy Free
- Grain Free
Soft and silky, coconut flour and coconut butter does a pretty good job by adding this quality into this recipe. Have you tried coconut butter? Is HEAVENLY!
Coconut flour is my absolute favorite, costs less, has a lot of fiber and good taste!
As toppings I used my usual and current favorite low carb chocolate and a grain free paleo granola, just for a little crunch!
The mix of chocolate, nuts and coffee is EPIC!
These bad boys can last a +months in the freezer perfectly! Just make sure to store them in a sealed container.
So this recipe is a No-Brainer guys, not a lot to say about it, just that it's delicious and so easy to make, perfect even for people who doesn't have a lot of cooking skills, busy, a super mom, or anyone who doesn't like doing dishes... win, win, win!
Now let's get started! But before, here are some other recipes from my blog for you to check out!
Try more recipes here
- Low Carb Apple Cinnamon Rolls
- Chocolate Peanut Butter Apple Crumble Bites
- Chai Cookie Dough Bites
- No Bake Vegan Coconut Pies
Nutty Mocha Mini Pies
By Maria Fernanda Lopez
Serves 12 cups
- 1 cup of coconut flour
- 1/3 cup of Monk Fruit (PURELYLH for discount)
- 2 tsp of ground coffee
- 1/4 cup + 2 Tbsp of melted coconut butter
- 1 + 1/2 cup of hot water or nut milk
- 1 Tbsp of vanilla collagen (optional)
- 4 oz. of low carb chocolate
- 1/2 cup of grain free granola
1. Mix the dry ingredients in a bowl.
2. Add melted coconut butter and liquid. Mix well.
3. Pour the mix into twelve silicon muffin cups.
4. Add the toppings and freeze for at least 3 hours.
Nutritional Information (per serving 160 kcal)
Net Carbs: 3.3g
This post contains affiliate links.