I'm always down for an easy and simple recipe. When it comes to life or kitchen recipes I like to keep things minimal and uncomplicated, I'm a firm believer that life is as complicated and hard as we decide it to be.
I'm also a firm believer that life is sweet, and as nice as we decide it to be. It's all in our head and the attitude we choose against any situation. Here's a quote I love and live by it:
When life is not working out the way you wanted, it's just saving your butt.
Trust the process. Most of the things we worry about won't even happen, just be present. Be grateful for the past, be happy for the future and have an open heart for whatever is coming into your life.
The relation between this recipe and this little life ramble is that this recipe is sweet and uncomplicated since you just need to throw all of the ingredients into a blender, pour the mix and bake it. That's it, easy peasy lemon squeezy!
The perfect proof that this recipe is going to be easy and quick it's me! I just made this recipe in a busy morning before going out to run some errands and get some groceries. It took me less than 10 minutes to prepare, and 30 minutes to bake.
We are also using some super basic ingredients! Probably you all have them already inside you pantry. If not, better stock up! These are great basic staples that any healthy clean kitchen should always have on hand.
- Coconut Flour
- Full Fat Coconut Milk
- Granulated Monk Fruit (PURELYHL for discount)
- Organic Pasture Raised Eggs
- Nut Butter
- Frozen Raspberries
Since I follow a low carb, paleo-ish diet these are some of my staples (this dietary approach works for me personally!). If you every spy inside my pantry you'll probably see all of these items... multiplied. They are my staples for many of my recipes!
Here are some of the most common uses of these:
- Coconut Flour: I use it constantly on baked goods and no baked treats for the high fiber content and the cost of the product. I find it to be the cheapest low carb, paleo flour alternative in the market.
- Granulated Monk Fruit: I use this as an alternative of sugar. This is made from natural sources, it's keto friendly, it doesn't have an inflammatory effect as sugar and it is my personal favorite from all the sugar alternatives. Use de code PURELYHL for discount on all of keto friendly Lakanto's products.
- Organic Pasture Raised Eggs: These have more omega-3 content compared to conventional eggs. The yolk has a deeper orange color and it's more thick.
- Nut Butters: They are a great source of unsaturated fats, fiber and nutrients such as B vitamins, Vitamin E, Zinc, Magnesium etc. These are a great non-dairy substitute for fats on baked good recipes, adds that fudge factor, and it's also a great spread!
- Frozen Raspberries: These are my favorite berries to have on hand! I always get two packages stocked in the freezer, and I choose raspberries because of the amazing taste, source of antioxidants, they are low in carbs and high in fiber. They are great as a snack with some of Lakanto's Keto Friendly Maple Syrup with some of their chocolate chips as well.
Anyways. These are just some of my staples all together in a delicious recipe! Perfect to share with your loved ones! You can expect these to be:
- Low Carb
- Gluten Free
Prepare your tastebuds and preheat that oven! Let't get started on this recipe that I'm more than happy to share with you next!
Try more recipes here
- Coconut Swirly Chocolate Cups
- Low Carb Chocolate Donuts
- Vanilla Pudding Muffins
- Vanilla Collagen Beet Tarts
By Maria Fernanda López
- 3/4 cup of full fat coconut milk
- 4 eggs
- 1 scoop of vanilla multi collagen (optional)
- 1/4 cup of almond butter
- 1 cup of coconut flour
- 1/3 cup of granulated monk fruit (PURELYHL for discount)
- 1/4 cup of shredded coconut
- 1 cup of frozen raspberries
1. Preheat the oven at 350F.
2. Add all the ingredients except for the raspberries and blend well.
4. Pour the mix into twelve silicone muffin cups.
5. Top with raspberries.
6. Bake for 25-30 minutes.
Nutritional Information (per serving 144kcal)
This post contains affiliate links.