You all know by now that seed cycling is my jam. Literally, for the past two years rotating seeds to regulate my hormones has been part of my daily routine, habit, ritual, a part of me already (okay, I'm being dramatic).
Now, let me present you this delicious and nutrient dense recipe that you'll love even if you are doing seed cycling. This is also a pleasure to the tastebuds; creamy, silky, soft and with a strawberry flavor touch from one of my favorite plant based proteins AKA Nuzest, that are great when it comes to protein powders because they are all low carb, they have only good ingredients and they taste amazing.
In this case we are going to be using the Strawberry one, and if you still haven't tried it but you want to feel free to delight yourself.
Well, this protein is the main base of the recipe and it adds a lot of volume too without adding to much carbs! This recipe is low carb, high protein and a great source of fiber, each serving contains 5.7g of total carbs and 4.3g of fiber... I mean, WOW.
This is can also be your new favorite post workout treat since each serving contains 9.7g of plant based protein.
Let's talk also about the fact that these are basically cookie dough cups! Yes, they are very likely because of the delicious soft consistency, plus I included low carb white chocolate chips because there would be no cookie dough without chocolate chips, right?
Anyways, these have also pumpkin seeds and flaxseeds and as we know from the seed cycling (I speak all about it HERE), these seeds correspond to day 1 to day 14 of our cycling, days where we can to promote a healthy balance of estrogen. This is the follicular phase of our cycle.
Ready to make these amazing cups? I am!
Check more of my seed cycling recipes here!
- Seed Cycling Bites 2.0 (Flax and Pumpkin Seeds)
- Hormone Loving Sneaker Bites
- Seed Cycling Fudge (Tahini and Sunflower Seeds)
- Seed Cycling Carrot Cake Fudge
Strawberry Cookie Dough Cups
By Maria Fernanda Lopez
- 3/4 cup of ground flaxseeds
- 3/4 cup of raw pumpkin seeds
- 4 scoops of Nuzest Low Carb Plant Based Protein (PURELYHL for discount)
- 1/3 cup of monk fruit (PURELYHL for discount)
- 1 + 1/2 cup of water or nut milk
- 1/4 cup (42g) of low carb white chocolate chips (used Choc Zero)
1. In a blender, add the pumpkin seeds and blend until you get a flour consistency.
2. Add all the dry ingredients but the chocolate chips and mix well.
3. Add the water or nut milk and mix again.
4. Pour the mix into twelve silicone muffin cups and top with chocolate chips.
5. Freeze for at least three hours.
Nutritional Information (per serving 136 kcal)
This post contains affiliate links.