Can you believe that the holidays are now here? With all the preparations and everything that comes along this month time has been flying by so fast! But I have to say that I have been growing as a person and learning from the lasts months.
If you read my post about My Instagram Break (read here), you may know that I was constant with Instagram, posting daily posts and stories. A three week break was needed to make me realize so many things and what I really need to put on focus on my life now that I've graduate from nutrition.
By that I have been creating more content and blogposts for this blog that I love! Creating recipes and sharing with you is my passion, and as a nutritionist I practice what I preach... creating healthy recipes that are delicious and easy to make.
This case is no different. These White Chocolate Peppermint Cream Pies are extremely easy and they are made with healthier and nourishing ingredients!
The main star of this recipe, of course, they are the White Chocolate Chips from ChocZero, one of my favorite brands when it comes to chocolate and keto friendly products. These chocolate chips are LIMITED EDITION! But they have more options to choose from all year long that you are going to love!
Well, back to this recipe. Since the holidays can be very busy and sometimes exhausting I created a super simple recipe that won't require a lot of steps or fancy techniques. These are easy peasy!
- Keto friendly
- Soy free
- Diabetic friendly
For topping I use beet powder, no artificial ingredients here for coloring. The base will be from coconut flour which is high in fiber, per serving you'll be getting 6.5g of it! With a net carb content of 2.6g. Fiber has been known for a long time to control glucose levels, and to satiate so these will the the perfect holiday treat or even snack!
Let's get started!
Here are some other holiday recipes you might enjoy as well!
- Orange Berry Muffins
- Chocolate Mint Protein Cups
- Cinnamon Cut-Out Cookies
- Gingerbread Caramel Latte
White Chocolate Peppermint Cream Pies
By Maria Fernanda Lopez
- 1 cup of coconut flour
- 1/2 cup of melted coconut butter (or coconut oil)
- 2 cups of nut milk or water
- 1/3 cup of granulated monk fruit (PURELYHL for discount)
- 1/4 (42g) cup of ChocZero White Chocolate Peppermint Baking Chips
- 1/4 cup of chopped pecans
- 1 Tbsp of beet powder
1. In a bowl add the coconut flour and granulated monk fruit.
2. Add the coconut butter and mix well, then add the nut milk or water but make sure it's hot!
3. Pour the mix into twelve silicone muffin cups.
4. Spread the beet powder evenly, top with baking chips and pecans.
5. Freeze for a couple of hours, ENJOY!
Nutritional Information (per serving 145 kcal)
This post contains affiliate links.