- Maria Fernanda López
Marshmallow Pumpkin Bars (Low Carb)
Hello and happy month of September! Hope you are all having a wonderful month. With the end of summer we are getting ready for pumpkin season! YEY, one of my favorites, the season of cooking and baking has begun and I couldn't be any happier, how about you?
The other day I was a the grocery store and they had a "but one get one free" of the paleo pancake mix I usually use, and goes what, they had a pumpkin paleo edition! My instinct immediately told me to grab some.
So what? Now I have two bags of paleo pancake mix to use, but waffles and pancakes were so predictable,I wanted to create something fun using this mix! My first thought, of course, was to create something cozy for the season, who doesn't enjoy a fluffy (low carb) marshmallow with it? So Marshmallow Pumpkin Bars was born.
This were super easy to make, no need to use a ton of ingredients to have a delightful pumpkin spice treat! Hope you enjoy!
INGREDIENTS (Makes 9 bars)
- 1 cup (128g) of paleo pumpkin pancake mix
- 1 cup (90g) of know foods low carb marshmallows
- 3 Tbsp of grass fed ghee (this one is my favorite)
- 1 tsp. of almond extract
- 1 tsp of cinnamon
- 1/2 cup of water (you can add more if it's needed)
1. Preheat the oven at 350F.
2. Mix all the ingredient except for the marshmallows.
3. Pour the mix in a 8x8 baking dish.
4. Add the marshmallows.
5. Bake for 18 minutes.
6. Enjoy! You can also freeze them and have them whenever you like!
Nutritional Information (per serving) 106kcal