- Maria Fernanda López
Creamy Chicken Skillet (Whole 30, Paleo, Keto Friendly)
Okay, one skillet meals are amazing for so many reasons. My favorite one is that you only need to wash ONE pan, well, in this case skillet. They are perfect for meal prep, just choose a protein and all the veggies and BAM! You are ready to go!
This past week I offered to prepare the meals of the week if my mom paid to get my car wash. I know silly me... or am I? I still love cooking and I enjoy this form of self care and relaxation time like listening to some music, dancing while cooking and, gosh! I love slicing vegetables! It's so relaxing somehow!
Do you also enjoy and reduce your stress level when you cook?
If the answer was yes, YAY! Same here! And if the answer was no, well I've got some good news for you! This recipe is extremely easy and you won't be bothered washing a ton of dirty dishes.
I have also been on a hit with cauliflower again, I have been doing a creamy sauce that I use for basically everything, for example, check out my Creamy Spinach Salmon Skillet recipe. Another winner dinner, trust me.
If you are trying to cut down on dairy for health issues I know it can be hard looking for a good alternative or maybe you just miss the comfort feeling that creamy food brings us. I know that because I have been there, so this cauliflower sauce is also going to be your next staple.
This skillet recipe was inspired by the nothing but the veggies I had on my fridge. Probably the best ideas come from those moments, when you've got a lot of food that you don't want it to go to waste before time. I just threw some of my favorite veggie combos and violà!
Just grab your essentials and let's get started! This recipe is the perfect meal prep recipe for those on one of these amazing lifestyles that make you thrive.
- Low Carb
- Whole 30
- Dairy Free
Also, we are going to use our ovens... so start preheating!
Check out more of my recipes here!
- Amazing Chipotle Vegan Burgers
- Stuffed Peppers with Cheesy Cod
Creamy Chicken Skillet
By Maria Fernanda Lopez
- 4 skinless chicken breasts
- 1 cup of cauliflower sauce (recipe here)
- 1 cup of chopped broccoli
- 1/4 cup of sliced onion
- 1/2 bell pepper
- 1 tsp of salt
- 1 tsp of black pepper
- 2 squeezed limes
- 1 tsp of Italian dried herbs
1. Preheat the oven at 350F.
2. Place the chicken and add seasonings and lime juice, bake for 30 minutes.
3. In the meantime, heat up the skillet and add onions.
4. Add bell peppers three minutes after the onions, and finally add the broccoli until it gets greener and softer. Turn off the stove and set skillet aside.
5. Once the chicken is cooked add it to the skillet and pour the cauliflower sauce and cook in low for 5 minutes.
6. Serve and enjoy!
#whole30dinners #whole30recipe #whole30meals #mealprep #lowcarbmealprep #ketomealprep #skilletrecipe #paleodinner #ketodinner #chickendinner #creamychicken #dairyfreecream #dairyfreedinners #comfortfood #glutenfreerecipes #glutenfreedinner #lactosefree #cauliflowerrecipes #purelyhealthyliving