Magical Cauliflower Mini Patties (Whole 30, Paleo, Low Carb)
Do you get those moments where you feel so creative and inspired in the kitchen, and a result you get something delicious but not sure what to call it? Yeah, that was me with this recipe!
I wanted to create something with cauliflower and sweet potatoes, using purple sweet potatoes. And the result was a win! But I didn't know what was it exactly. The main purpose is to serve as a side dish for sure.
These cook like cookies but they are not cookies since they are softer, but not to puffy as a bun or biscuit, so patties they'll be! And I'm proud of my little weirdos. The tasted delicious and they went so well aside of my chicken, fish or even alone!
These were so good with:
- Buffalo sauce
- Goat cheese
- Cheesy Chipotle Sauce
You'll see that the ingredients are paleo, and whole 30 friendly. Only 4 ingredients here! And guess what! You'll only need a food processor or a blender!
These are perfect if you like to meal prep since you can store them in the fridge up to a week! And also kid friendly, specially for the purple color of the sweet potato! Let your kids eat the rainbow!
Magical Cauliflower Mini Patties
By Maria Fernanda López
- 2 cups (250g) of steamed cauliflower
- 2 cups (250g) of steamed or roasted sweet potato
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 cup of almond flour
- 1 tsp of garlic
- 1 tsp of dried herbs
- Sea salt and pepper to taste
- A splash of water if it's needed
1. Preheat the oven at 370F. In a food processor add the cauliflower and sweet potato and pulse for a few times.
2. Add eggs and pesto of the ingredients and pulse until you get a soft and smooth consistency.
3. In a baking sheet divide the mix in 16 balls and bake for 20 minutes.
4. Let it cool and serve!
Nutritional Information: 36 kcal
Net Carbs: 3.5g
This post contains affiliate links.
#whole30dinner #whole30recipe #wholefood #paleodinners #paleosides #sides #mexicanpaleo #sweetpotato #cauliflowerpattie #sidedishes #cleanrecipes #whole30thanksgiving #easyketo #trueketo #mealprep #ketomealprep #veganmealprep #purplecauliflower #kidfriendly #nutritionalinformation #easyrecipe