- Maria Fernanda López
Cherry Chocolate Chunk Muffins (Vegan, Gluten Free)
Hi friends! So this week has been incredible. I got my first tattoo and I can't stop obsessing over it, it is so pretty! Even when I was a little girl I loved them, I remember putting on the fake ones that were about ponies, figures, smiley faces, etc. Now the real deal is nothing compared to those ones. Besides that, my days have been really normal, I guess, you know school days are pretty dull!
As I said before, I want to share more recipes and other things with all of you! and as promise more recipes! Now I'm sharing these Cherry Chocolate Chunk Muffins with you, I just worked with what I got and of course you can do some modifications.
I am all about keeping things real! Ingredients and myself. It's the least I can share to the world, am I right? So here's the recipe!
- 1/4 cup of tapioca flour
- 1/2 cup of coconut flour
- 3/4 of coconut oil (melted)
- 2 Tbsp of chia
- 1 banana
- 1 Tbsp all natural vanilla syrup
- 1 tsp of baking powder
- 3 Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip 22 Days Nutrition Bars (can substitute with 3/4 cup of vegan chocolate chips)
- 1 cup of frozen cherries
- 1/4 cup of almond milk
1. Preheat the oven at 350F. Leave the chia soak of 10 minutes in 3 Tbsp of water.
2. In a bowl mash the banana and add the chia. Mix well.
3. Add the tapioca and coconut flour.
4. Add the coconut oil and almond milk. Mix until you get a nice consistency.
5. Add the vanilla, baking powder and cherries and mix again.
6. Chop the bars and add to the mix.
7. Pour the batter in muffin tins.
8. Bake for 30 minutes.
9. Let them cool and enjoy!
#vegan #glutenfree #dessert #healthy #cherry #chocolate #muffins