Chocolate Ice Cream Cheesecake Bites (Vegan & Keto)
It's been a hot minute since I created a bite recipe, the fact is that I can't stop with the little bite size treats or even with the dairy cream cheese use!
I'm not lactose intolerant but nowadays the dairy free options are so tasty and appealing, cream cheese being one of them, of course. Now being lactose intolerant can't stop you from enjoying all the yummy treats such as this one right here.
After my class and heading back home with all the heat and traffic taking off my make up, washing my face and putting comfy clothes is the first things I do, sit in my couch with my dog and I enjoy one of these bites... just a great way to relax and appreciate the moment.
The other day I shared some with my mom and she said these were just like ice cream bites, so the name of this recipe is thanks for my mom. A long name but I wanted to represent every part of this recipe in the title.
The ingredients are simple, coconut flour, cream cheese, chocolate chips and chocolate protein powder, a few staples I would guess for some of you. I also have to mention that this recipe is low carb (nutritional information below), vegan and filled with flavor.
No oven will be necessary in this recipe... WIN! Making these bites a perfect summer treat that will melt in your mouth. I would describe these as ice cream bites because of that creaminess, just as ice cream without being or using ice cream. These are just a dream and I'm happy to share the recipe!
Chocolate chips are essential! It gives these bites that exceptional chocolatey and crunchy topping. This is a great recipe for everyone.
More similar recipes? Check these out!
Chocolate Ice Cream Cheesecake Bites
By Maria Fernanda López
- 8oz of vegan cream cheese
- 1/2 cup of organic vegan chocolate protein powder
- 1/2 cup of coconut flour
- 1/2 + 2 Tbsp cup of granulated monk fruit
- 1/4 cup of low carb chocolate chips
- 1 1/4 cup of nut milk or water
1. Mix all the dry ingredients in a bowl.
2. Add the water and mix until you have no more lumps left.
3. Divide the mix in 12 silicone muffin cups.
4. In a different bowl add the cream cheese and 2 tbsp of monk fruit and mix.
5. Scoop the cream cheese and top each muffin cup with it.
6. Top with chocolate chips and freeze for at least 3 hours.
Nutritional Information (per serving) 102 kcal
This post contains affiliate links.