- Maria Fernanda López
German Carrot Cake Fudge (Vegan & Keto)
What's your favorite food combo? For me, a non-fail food combination is something involving chocolate and coconut. Always hits the sweet spot, or what about peanut butter and jelly? Such a classic!
In this recipe I decided to incorporate two of my favorite food combinations, coconut and chocolate into one of my favorite sweet recipes... Carrot Cake! And the result was mind blowing, trust me.
This is a delicious No-Bake treat loaded with nourishing ingredients to satisfy your tastebuds in such a sweet way. The amazingness and delicacy from the carrots cake plus the essence of chocolate and coconuts all in a creamy bite. Are you drooling already? I am!
As I said before these are a No Bake treat, with nutrient dense ingredients that will be fit anyone passionate about the paleo, low carb and vegan lifestyle! This treat is just perfect to anyone! Winning!
Who's down for a delicious fusion? Here are some of the key ingredients!
- Vegan Chocolate Protein Powder
- Almond Butter
If you want to substitute the vegan protein powder, try using coconut flour and cacao powder! Since both absorb liquid very well and both will create the soft consistency we are looking for.
These are also sweetened with granulated monk fruit, but you can use erythritol, coconut sugar or honey minus some liquid on the recipe. If you want to keep it low carb / keto, use erythritol, granulated monk fruit or stevia!
Check out more recipes here!
Raspberry Caramel Frezer Fudge
Chocolate Ice Cream Cheese Cake
German Carrot Cake Fudge
By Maria Fernanda Lopez
- 2 cups (250g) of steamed carrots (plus a few pieces to decorate)
- 1/4 cup of Nuzest vegan chocolate protein powder (PURELYHL for discount)
- 1/2 cup of granulated monk fruit
- 1/2 cup of almond butter
- 3/4 cup of warm water
- 1/2 tsp of cinnamon
- 1/2 cup (50g) of chopped pecans
- 1/4 cup of shredded coconut
- 0.25 ml of Full Spectrum 600 mg CBD Oil
1. In a food processor add your steamed carrots, almond butter, cinnamon, protein powder, water and monk fruit. Blend or process until you have a smooth consistency.
2. Divide your mix into 12 silicone muffin cups.
3. Top with pecans, shredded coconut and little pieces of carrots.
4. Freeze for at least 3 hours and ENJOY!
Nutritional Information (per serving) 111 kcal
This post contains affiliate links.
#fallfood #carrotcake #germanchocolate #coconut #vegan #paleo #lowcarb #dessert #glutenfree #dairyfree #keto #chocolate #nobake