Seed Cycling Bites (Flaxseed & Pumpkin Seeds)
Hello there! So it's been now about 6 months that I have been seed cycling, and has been a game changer for me. I can't stop raving about how amazing it has been, if you are still not familiar about what this is I have a full blogpost where I explain full detailed. Seed Cycling (How I Got My Period Back).
I have to say that I have managed different thing in my life such as specific deficiencies that I explain in this blogpost, plus I also mention that I prefer and recommend you to keep seeds raw to keep all the nutrients intact. So in this recipe I feel things nice, easy and raw.
- Flaxseeds the function is to prevent an excessive amount of estrogens, lignans in flaxseed do a great job at it!
- Pumpkin seeds the zinc content helps to prepare your body for the next phase and the progesterone secretion.
These bites were made for the follicular phase aka day 1 to day 14. They not only have the function to get your daily requirement of seeds but they have a great taste too! Perfect for an afternoon treat or snack.
Making recipes like this just makes seed cycling way more easier! Plus there's no sacrifice since you are enjoying a delicious snack. And can you guess what else is great about this recipe? Is the fact that you'll only require...
- A blender
- 17 silicone muffin cups
- A mixing bowl
Try more recipes!
Seed Cycling Bites (Flax and Pumpkin Seeds)
By María Fernanda Lopez
INGREDIENTS (17 Servings)
- 1 cup of canned pumpkin
- 1 cup of raw grounded flaxseeds
- 1 cup of pumpkin seeds
- 1/2 cup of monk fruit
- 2 tsp of cinnamon
1. Blend the pumpkin seeds until you get a flour like consistency.
2. In a bowl add all the ingredients and blend until you get a smooth consistency. (Add water if you think it's needed)
3. Divide the mix in 17 silicone muffin cups and freeze for 3-4 hours.
Nutrition Facts (per serving) 78kcal