Choco-Banana Peanut Butter Pies (Low Carb, Keto)
Okay guys! I really hope you are having an amazing week! For me it was been bananas, for real. I had my first ever car crash for the silliest reason ever! I was waving hello to my parents and didn't stopped at a stopped sign. The good thing is that everyone is okay and they were only minor material damage.
This recipe comes the perfect timing since it going to cause some tastebuds to go as bananas as my week. They are SO GOOD, for real.
You will be enjoying two layers of pure deliciousness! The first layer consisting of Ancient Nutrition Banana Creme Protein, a great way to get some essential amino acids to help our bodies on the formation of collagen! Hello beautiful skin and healthy joints!
And the top layer of a great combination of peanut butter flour and coconut butter. YES PLEASE! To take the things to the next next level we are topping things off with crushed chocolate. You can bet that every bite will take you closer to food heaven!
This was inspired by the classic banana covered on chocolate with peanut butter. Definitely a great combo but these are not like that classic. These are:
- Keto friendly
- High protein
- Low carb
- Gluten free
- Dairy free
As usual, I'm using monk fruit as a substitute of the inflammatory regular sugar, so these little pies are also diabetic friendly because monk fruit doesn't cause an insulin spike compared to honey, sugar, or other syrups. I love monk fruit because it's made from natural sources. You can use PURELYHL for discount!
Overall, this recipe is low carb. Per serving you are only getting 5 net carbs and 6 grams of fiber. Fiber is great to keep you satiated so these can also be a great snack, dessert or even post workout because per serving there's 11.3g of protein!
Are you ready to make these epic baby pies?
Try more recipes here!
Choco-Banana Peanut Butter Pies
By Maria Fernanda Lopez
- 2/3 cup of coconut flour
- 3 scoops of Banana Creme Bone Broth
- 1/4 cup of monk fruit (PURELYHL for discount)
- 1 cup of water or nut milk
- 1 cup of peanut butter in powder (PURELYHL for discount)
- 2 tbsp of monk fruit
- 1/2 cup of coconut butter
- 2/3 cup of water or nut milk
- 3 oz. of crushed low carb chocolate
1. Mix the dry ingredients from the bottom layer, then add the liquid and mix well.
2. Pour the mix into twelve silicone cups and freeze while you prepare the top layer.
3. Mix the dry ingredients from the top layer, then add the melted coconut butter and mix well.
4. Incorporate the warm liquid and mix again.
5. Top the bottom layer with the peanut butter mix and finally with the crushed chocolate.
6. Freeze for at least three hours and enjoy!
Nutritional Information (per serving 195 kcal)
This post contains affiliate links.
#ketopeanutbutterpie #lowcarbpeanutbutterpie #ketobananapie #lowcarbbananapie #lowcarbdessert #ketodessert #bananapie #nobakerecipe #lakanto #monkfruit #glutenfreedessert #eggfreerecipe #eggfreedessert #nobakpie #nobakepie #chocobanana #bananapeanutbutter #glutenfree #eggfree #lactosefree #keto #lowcarg #lowcarbcarb #highproteindessert #highprotein #proteindessert #macros #iifym #lowcaloriedissert #lowcalorie #diabeticfriendly