Chocolate Chip Cheesecakes (Keto, Vegan)
Cheesecakes is definitely one of my favorite cakes, or pies? I don't even know. This is just a first time realization, cheesecakes but they can also be a pie! I just googles the difference, so: a pie is usually known for the crust that covers the filling or it contains it. A cake on the other hand it is more like a bread...
Either you consider a cheesecake, a cake or a pie (technically a pie though) the taste doesn't change and it's a classic that most of us love! And if you are in the hunt for vegan and keto version, then YAY for you! You clicked on the right link and I won't fail you.
These little pies are the perfect evening treat or snack for any occasion, and for my chocolate lovers this is a recipe you are going to love!
- Gluten Free
- No inflammatory ingredients
I'm all about creating recipes that will nourish your body and will make those tastebuds happy and ingredients are essential here! Here are some replacements to make your recipes better:
- Use monk fruit instead of cane sugar
- Use coconut flour or nut flours instead of wheat flour
- Use unsweetened nut milks instead of milk
In this case we won't be using regular cream cheese, we are going to be using almond based cream cheese that tastes as delicious as the regular one. And for sugar, my favorite low carb and keto friendly one Lakanto's Monk Fruit (PURELYHL for discount).
No baking needed, just a mixing bowl and a silicone muffin cups! These can be stored in the freezer for weeks! Ready to grab-n-go!
In this recipe I also included some sliced and chopped almonds for a special touch and of course, chocolate chips! I use low carb chocolate chips. As decoration I only used super color powders from Suncore Foods.
Overall, this recipe is simple and delicious. It contains just 3.3g grams of net carbs (9 total, 5.7g from fiber), perfect if you are following a low carb lifestyle or you are just trying new recipes!
Check more recipes here!
Chocolate Chip Cheesecakes
By Maria Fernanda Lopez
- 8oz. of almond based cream cheese
- 1 cup of water or nut milk
- 1 cup of coconut flour
- 1 tsp of cinnamon
- 2 tbsp of dutch cacao powder
- 1/3 cup of monk fruit (PURELYHL for discount)
- 1/4 cup of sliced almonds
- 1/4 cup (42g) of low carb chocolate chips
1. In a bowl add the dry ingredients, except for the chocolate chips.
2. Add the cream cheese and blend well with a spoon.
3. Add liquid gradually. Add liquid until you get a soft consistency.
4. Pour the mix into twelve silicone muffin cups.
5. Top with chocolate chips.
6. Freeze for at least three hours.
Nutritional Content (per serving 118kcal)
This post contains affiliate links.
#vegancreamcheese #ketoveganrecipes #vegancheesecake #lowcarbdesserts #paleodessert #ketodessert #glutenfree #glutenfreedessert #ketorecipes #lowcarbrecipes #monkfruit #kithill #lakanto #lactosefree #dairyfreecheesecake #eggfree