- Maria Fernanda López
Chai Cookie Dough Bites (Vegan & Keto)
I need to be completely honest. Cookie dough rocks, as a cookie lover I'm all about it! And as a nutritionist and low carb recipe developer enthusiast I created a delicious cookie dough that will make your tastebuds go crazy!
The idea behind this whole recipe it wasn't cookie dough really, I wanted a result about a treat resembling a coconut macaroon... and basically it is! It has plenty of coconut yumminess, but the consistency is more like cookie dough instead of a cookie. I'm not even mad about it.
This Chai Cookie Dough has a main star, one of my top favorite vegan protein powders:
- Taste is fantastic
- It doesn't have unnecessary ingredients
- No chalky texture
- A great alternative for low carb recipes
This is one of my personal favorite LOW CARB HACK! Use protein powders, but good quality products! And coconut, coconut is such a great ingredient to include since it has add healthy fats and lot of fiber, with the result of low carb net carb treats if that's your thing.
This cookie dough is perfect for the season, and actually I have another cookie dough recipe, paleo! Not as low carb but as delicious as this one. Check out my Sweet Potato Cookie Dough recipe HERE!
This recipe can fit any lifestyle:
- Gluten Free
- Low Carb
- Lactose Free
As for toppings I used a grain free paleo granola, use your favorite one. Or even cacao nibs, low carb chocolate chips or nuts. This paleo granola was a little bit of both so double win!
No oven required! You'll just need a mixing bowl, a measuring cup, a mixing spoon and a silicone muffin cup mold. As easy as that and with an incredible taste.
Here are some other recipes you might want to try!
- No Bake Mini Apple Cheesecakes
- Protein Chai Skillet Cookie Cookie
Chai Cookie Dough Bites
By Maria Fernanda Lopez
- 6 scoops of Nuzest Vanilla Plant Protein Protein (PURELYHL for discount)
- 1 cup of unsweetened shredded coconut
- 1/3 cup of granulated monk fruit (PURELYHL for discount)
- 2 tbsp of beef gelatin (optional, skip for vegan version)
- 1/2 cup of grain free chocolate granola for topping
- 1 1/2 cup fo nut milk or water
1. Mix the dry ingredients in a bowl, skip the granola.
2. Add the nut milk or water and mix until you get a smooth and not lumpy consistency.
3. Divide your mix into twelve silicone muffin cups.
4. Top with granola and freeze for up to 3 hours.
Nutritional Information (per serving 117 kcal)
This post contains affiliate links.
#glutenfree #veganrecipe #paleo #lowcarbpaleo #lowcarb #healthyrecipes #dessert #nobake #cookiedough #ketorecipes #highfiber #chai #fallrecipes #bites