White Chocolate Chai Scones (Low Carb, High Protein & Gluten Free)
These last couple of days the weather has been nice, that kind of weather that requires a good heart warming soul with the spices and flavors. Well, this recipe is perfect for those days!
I decided to play around with two of my favorite foods and flavors; white chocolate and chai spices. All together in a simple wholesome scone recipe that will match a cozy coconut latte, or coffee. I enjoyed these them themselves and they can be stored in the freezer, this way you have access for healthy treats during the week!
I'm using one of my favorite plant based protein powders, nothing beats this quality and flavor! Used Natural Force Vanilla Chai Protein Powder. Plant based, organic and with the most minimal ingredient list. Honestly, this company has a lot of my staples, this protein is one of those items since I love how versatile it is!
If you don't believe check out more of my recipes with Chai Spice!
Anyways, this is amazing! I topped these scones with some low carb white chocolate and some raw pecans because we can all agree that toppings take anything to the next level, and who wouldn't love anything with white chocolate?
You can trust that these scones are low carb, 4.1g of net carbs. Being 12.2g of total carbs and 8.1g of fiber. As sweetener with are using another of my baking staples, granulated monk fruit from Lakanto, use PURELYHL for discount on any other of their products!
Save this recipe for your next friend reunion or family gathering! They are going to love it... Mt family really did!
Try more recipes here
White Chocolate Chai Scones
By Maria Fernanda López
- 3/4 cup of coconut flour
- 2 scoops of Nuzest Vanilla Pea Protein (PURELYHL for discount)
- 1/3 cup of monk fruit (PURELYHL for discount)
- 1 tsp of baking powder
- 1 tbsp of ground flaxseed
- 1/2 cup of coconut butter (or coconut oil)
- 3 eggs
- 1/3 cup of strong chai tea
- 3 tbsp (28g) of low carb white chocolate chips
- 3 tbsp (14g) of chopped pecans
1. Preheat the oven at 350F.
2. In a bowl mix all the dry ingredients except for the white chocolate and pecans.
3. Add the coconut butter, melted, then add water and eggs. Mix well.
4. Pour the mix in an iron skillet or round baking dish.
5. Top with chocolate chips and pecans.
6. Bake for 25-30 minutes.
Nutritional Information (per serving 237 kcal)
This post contains affiliate links.
#ketowhitechocolate #whitechocolate #ketodessert #keto #ketoscones #chaiketo #highproteinketo #highproteindessert #highprotein #highproteinscones #lowcarbscones #lowcarbdesserts #scones #Healthyscones #chaiscones #whitechocolatescones #glutenfreescones #glutenfreedessert #glutenfree #lakanto #lakantorecipe #monkfruit #choczero #purelyhealthyliving